- Bao Chicka Wow Wow frontage signs. Code
- Siggy's room (requires FB and access to our private group for kid pics)
- Das Room was a room built for using Das Keyboard
- Logo Sign hidden in a block of wood.
- Locky Gizmo - the latch board that doesn't give up easy. Code
- Autonomous beachball on the playa (RC car inside a giant beachball)
- KitchenAid Baby Bouncer (temporary insanity from sleep deprivation)
- Houseboat beer delivery drone
- Sourdough bread
- I used to Blog
- I Only Want to Sing - One of many reverse prank calls. These are my Dada-esque reaction to people who won't stop calling.
- Jeff in the Box is Fun Every Time
- Giant Scale Beer Pong Contest
- Nerf Hacking
- Losing a Slapping Contest
- The best Audience Response System - made with Brad and our team
- KatrinaShelter.com (2005) matched displaced hurricane victims with people offering their homes. Built with Greg
- Club 303 threw underground parties from 2000-2002. A time when helix piercings, frosted highlights, thumb rings, and having a DJ name were things people did.